Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What child labour laws???


Our annual Stampin' Up! convention is being held in Canberra in 10 days time - eek!!! So exciting but I am so behind in making my swaps! I am currently working on a set using a new set Crazy for Cupcakes and I am colouring the images in with the Water Colour Wonder crayons and an aqua painter. I sat down last night to colour some in while I watched TV. I was doing them one section on all the pieces at a time and was up to colouring in the cherries on the top which my daughter (who's 7) asked if she could do. Now the aquapainters can be a bit iffy to use if you aren't used to them, too much pressure can overload the water in the brush end and the cherries are a very small area to colour in and could easily go everywhere so I gave Siobhan one that I had smudged a bit so that she could just do that one and then be happy. She was so careful and attentive colouring them in! She did an amazing job - they were all perfect so I let her finish them for me and we are going to do some more tonight LOL! She actually commented that some of the other colouring (the stuff I did) was out of the lines! Well it was low light and I didn't have my glasses on :-p

No comments: