Monday, March 9, 2009

Gee I'm Slack!

And I can see Karen nodding in agreement lol!

Well a fair bit has been happening, I've been quite busy with classes, working and life in general. I have some very exciting news (well I think so!) to post along with pictures on Wednesday *g* Not stamping related but will provide years of scrapbooking fodder I'm sure! It has also made my birthday complete *VBG* Some of you can probably guess what it is.

Yesterday was my birthday and I had a lovely day with breakfast in bed and chocolates and presents from DH and the kids. Then I was completely spoilt by the ladies in my downline with cards, chocolates, flowers, presents and Felicity (whose house we raided for a stamping session last night) even had a birthday cake for me with my name on it! Thank you again for organising that Flick. I didn't seem to get a lot done, had no idea what to bring with me. I had planned on starting on my convention swaps but everything I went to grab was retired :-( See further down/up for the retired list - it's not pretty!!!

No comments: