Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Buffy!


Well here is my big news! This is my new pug Buffy! Isn't she adorable?? She is a 1 yr old rescue dog from a pug rescue service in NSW called Pugadise, run by a wonderful lady called Phoebe Crane. Phoebe breeds her own pugs under her kennel Mopsland and has operated the rescue service for around 10 years. Pugs are very special little dogs but are not for everyone. They need a LOT of attention and need to be inside with people. They follow you everywhere and are the funniest little things. When I was researching a dog before I got Coco I just knew they were the perfect dog for us. We were very lucky to get Buffy and I am just so grateful to Phoebe for allowing us to adopt her because she has certainly filled the void left by our beautiful little Coco. Buffy has settled in and completely made herself at home and loves the kids. She is currently sitting on the couch with them watching the Simpsons. I am getting completely ignored! Just wait until she works out who dishes out the food though lol! Poor Charlotte our cat has run off and is hiding under my bed. Her and Coco were best friends and I am sure later tonight her curiosity will get the better of her and she'll be out playing with her new sister!

8 comments:

Chris said...

So sweet - poor Charlotte, I'm sure she'll come around
-Chris

Gail Kirby said...

I really thought she would have been out straight away attacking her like she did Coco the first night we got her but I guess she was only a kitten then and didn't know any better. The kids have had Buffy on the trampoline, she didn't like that much! She is so funny, she is nervous to go outside (if only Coco had been like that we'd still have her) but really wants to be where the kids are. She's now sitting next to Siobhan watching her play with the DS! I just don't exist!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very Cute Gail and maybe I should have checked your blog before sending my mail as you had already put a photo on. Jenny

kazy2004 said...

She is delightful Gail. And 2 posts in 2 days, hehe I am impressed. LMAO

Felicity said...

She is sooooooo cute and i am lucky enough to have met her in person!!!

Demo-to-Demo said...

Awww... what a cutie pie!

Karen said...

Gail she is GORGEOUS!! We rescued a little toy poodle(pippa) nearly 2 years ago now! Had her flown up from the gold coast to us in mackay! She is just beautiful, loves me to death and was the perfect mate for our mini poodle Peppi! I am so glad your little girl has found a loving home! If only all animals were treated with such love and respect eh?

Luv

Karen
xo

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute Gail !!!

Gina