Sunday, November 16, 2008

Checking in!

Hello,

Ok, only about 2 weeks since last post, I am getting a little better! Yesterday I finally had a Friday off, after about 5 months, so was able to go to the Friday crop at Scraptacular, my "happy place". I only managed to get one LO done but I shopped for supplies for quite a few more pages so that I can get them done at home on my next few Friday's off until the next time a Friday crop is on. Before the crop I went out to buy tickets for Chris Isaak's concert in March next year. There weren't any good seats left but a few more closer down (ie. from Y row to U row) came up and then the booking officer saw that the tour promoters had put on another show and I got FRONT ROW SEATS!!!! YAY!!! I am so excited, myself and DH both love Chris Isaak. DS said he didn't want to go and DD wanted to know what sort of concert we were all going to - ha! In their dreams! This is a night out for US!
I will be back with photos of my first lot of Stamp a Stack cards.

No comments: