Monday, November 3, 2008

The Single Best Thing



About the Stampin' Write markers is that they come in a beautiful range of colours that coordinate perfectly with our cardstock, inks and ribbons and from 10 - 30th November you will be able to purchase them in single colours for $4.95 each! Of course I will be taking this opportunity to purchase a replacement for my Close to Cocoa marker that got a bit too close to my dog Coco when she was a puppy! I can't believe that out of the whole pack, the only one she got was her namesake.

Also during the same period, if you place an order of $20 you will be able to buy a pack of our beautiful rub ons for a 20% discount. These normally cost $19.95 per pack but will be $15.96. I love rub ons and the Stampin' Up! ones are great value because as well as getting a ton of images on each sheet, each pack contains one sheet of black and one sheet of white rub ons - absolutely fantastic value!

No comments: