Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wheely Good Deal!




My goodness! I can't believe I forgot to add this month's special to my blog! I sent it out in my newsletter but forgot about posting it here.

Well, it's a good 'un. Throughout September if you purchase selected stamp sets you will receive the matching jumbo wheel valued at $15.95 for free! Those of you who have been to my workshops and classes etc will know how much I love the jumbo wheels! They are fantastic for making fast cards and I use them with brayer, resist and glitter techniques. They are also great for scrapbook borders and DIY background papers or for wrapping paper. You can buy rolls of plain white paper in Riot quite cheaply and all you have to do is ink up a wheel and off you go!

Here's the deal:

Merry Merry Bundle: (Merry Merry stamp set AND Christmas jumbo wheel) $45.95

Artfully Asian Bundle: (Artfully Asian stamp set AND Watercolor Vine jumbo wheel) $45.95

Nursery Necessities Bundle: (Nursery Necessities stamp set AND Nursery Letters jumbo wheel) $56.95

Bodacious Bouquet Bundle: (Bodacious Bouquet stamp set AND Bodacious jumbo wheel) $58.95

Carte Postale Bundle: (Carte Postale stamp set AND Leaves a la Carte jumbo wheel) $48.95

Priceless Bundle: (Priceless stamp set AND So Swirly jumbo wheel) $48.95

I LOVE the So Swirly wheel,as in the card pictured above. If you would like to take advantage of this special, please call or email me before the end of September. Still cannot get the link to work, the "mail to" is not coming up :-(

No comments: