Saturday, September 13, 2008

WORLD CARD MAKING DAY


The official World Card Making day is on Saturday 4th October. This is a worldwide event and Stampin' Up! are getting behind it by encouraging us to hold events to celebrate our love of card making and how the simple act of making and sending a hand made card can really brighten up someone's day, which is really the whole principle behind Stampin' Up! I will be holding an Open House event - well I called it this as I didn't know what else to call it but it's not really open house where people will be coming and going all day :-) It starts at 2pm, doesn't cost anything and you will be able to make a card, browse the catalogues, have some afternoon tea and get a really good deal on the Simply Sent kits and I have been told maybe some other sets ;-) Anyone attending will also get a free gift from me! Please email me at kirbygail@hotmail.com - or hit the link on the sidebar under classes - or call me on 9515 3615 if you would like further info. Please RSVP by Saturday 27th September if you will be attending in order for me to organise kits and gifts.

No comments: