Friday, September 26, 2008

Enjoy Every Moment



Here are some cards I made using "Enjoy Every Moment" from the Spring mini catalogue. This is a great set and very good for the scrapbookers out there too. While I was uploading the photos and looking through my photos on the computer I realised how very far behind I am in my scrapbooking. I normally go to a Friday day crop at Scraptacular but have been working Fridays for the last few months. I think I should be getting a reprieve for October but then things will hot up again getting ready for Christmas.

The Wild Wasabi card on the bottom had me baffled as to who I had sent it to. I originally had made it for my Aunty Starsky's (nicknamed this in the late 70's when we were visiting them in England and Starsky and Hutch was on TV back then and my Aunty drove like Starsky lol! However it didn't seem birthdayish enough so I sent it off to???? I have now remembered I sent it to a lovely customer as a thank you for an order she placed recently. Now I just have to come up for a card for my Aunty.....

No comments: