Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Belated Christmas

Well believe it or not, here's the last of my Christmas cards to post out! They are for my family in the UK and US - plus 1 in NZ. I am not normally this disorganised, they usually receive them at least by Christmas Eve *g* but this year I don't know, maybe because I wasn't sure what to write in the letter that goes with them and I ended up not writing a letter in the end. It is a very simple design and very quick to put together once all the pieces are made up. I have used Chocolate Chip (it just says "me"!) cardstock and ink, Very Vanilla cardstock which was put through the Big Shot in the Vintage wallpaper folder and spritzed with Champagne shimmer paint. I have used the Ornament punch (apparently close to being re-released) and matching stamp set, Fabulous Phrases from the new summer mini catalogue with the word window punch, basic rhinestone jewels and the beautiful whisper white organza ribbon.

No comments: