Thursday, August 26, 2010

Paperific is here again!

It's on again rain, hail or shine lol! Sorry Naomi couldn't resist! Yes, well hopefully it won't hail this time.... My car is actually at the panel beaters now getting the hail damage fixed. The house husband wasn't too happy as we were expecting it to be written off as it was fairly new, but no, and it's devalued the car! I think the insurance company should rethink their advertising jingle grrr! I digress - back to my Paperific Slave for Life duties. Paperific is on this Friday, Saturday and Sunday 27 - 29th August at the Royal Melbourne Showgrounds, Epsom Rd, Flemington. Friday and Saturday 9.30am to 5pm and 9.30am to 4pm on Sunday. Parking is $5 or you can catch the train - note that the trains do NOT stop at the showgrounds as the races aren't on, you have to get off at Newmarket Station and then get the No. 57 tram to the door. I know taking directions from me is not always a sensible choice but I am knowledgeable in this instance as it will probably be my mode of transport tomorrow. We have got a Stampin' Up! stand with specials and lots of inspiration plus demos and FREE make and takes. I am helping out with the overall show but will be floating from time to time at the SU stand.

No comments: