Friday, January 22, 2010

Yee Hah!


Howdy! I am now back from my holiday in Perth. Wouldn't say I've come back exactly relaxed and refreshed....but I am back and would like to thank everyone for their kind thoughts and wishes - it is really appreciated :-)

A few days after I arrived in Perth my niece had her final riding lesson of the year and the above picture is of her jumping Bella the Shetland pony. I just can't get those Thelwell riding school cartoons out of my head lol! Miss A does very well on Bella and has even set a record of jumping her 70cm which is quite a feat for both a 7yr old and a Shetland pony! When the owner of the riding school saw me and my digital SLR camera her eyes lit up and I found myself as official photographer of the day. I was set up in the ring, right in front of the jumps with an orange witches hat placed next to me with the assuring words that the witches hat would stop the horses from landing on me....oookkkaay!!!!! As you can see from the photo below, they weren't all little Shetlands!


Now you are probably wondering what this post has to do with stamping and it actually is leading somewhere! Until 24th January, Stampin' Up! is having a warehouse sale to try and clear some of the old square cut stamps (the ones you have to trim with scissors) and has some of these on sale. The Wanted stamp set is a horse related sets on the list! Guess what Miss A is getting for her birthday *g* To see the full list go here. Unfortunately the Wild West alphabet has now sold out at the special price as have the Outline Alphabet and the Just Riding (BMX) sets.They are still available though in the new die cut style as well as lots of other great specials on the list so go check it out and contact me if you would like to order anything but remember you only have until 24th January - don't miss out!!!

No comments: