Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy 2010

Hi all

Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous 2010. I am really hoping 2010 is a much better year. Healthwise, as well as in my own family, I know others who lost family members or became sick. It has been a sad year in that respect.

I haven't been posting as I am currently in Perth, helping to sort out health issues regarding my mum, all of which are not being made any easier by my dad who is in total denial and/or just plain ignorant and stubborn *sigh* I will be back in Melbourne on 19th Jan anyway.

I went to send out my newsletter this morning but there seems to be a glitch in the demo website so won't be able to do it until I get that sorted out - might have to send it out as a postcard. In the meantime, please check out my demonstrator website at www.gailkirby.stampinup.net There is currently a great special on some items the warehouse is trying to clear. Lots of stamp sets at really good prices, the alphabets are a particularly good deal. Then on 25th January Sale A Bration starts. This is where for each $100 order, you will receive a free stamp set! There are 4 to choose from and I've got brochures outlining these if you would like one - please just send me an email and I will get one out to you.....althought the mail does take a little longer from WA *g* Ditto the new summer mini, I also have those ready to go out.

Well that's it for now.

Take care

Gail

No comments: