Thursday, November 19, 2009

I Wish Christmas Card Class

Being very close to December and my total number of Christmas cards made so far totals 4, I have decided to make some cards with the "I Wish" Simply Scrappin' kit. The kit contains 12 x 12 textured cardstock, patterned paper and sheets of die cut stickers. Tons in there. Last year at Regionals we were shown that with just 1/2 a pack you can make tons of Christmas cards and it's a great class to run - lots of fun and everyone makes 20 cards. Right thought I, I'll do that! And I am - only it's 12 months later lol! You will make 20 cards for $25 and still end up with quite a bit of product left over as I am supplying the base cards extra to the kit (and yes of course Chocolate Chip is being used!) so the class cost really is materials only - add in a scrummy supper and it's a bargain! It will be held on Friday 4th December at 7.30pm at my place - email me for further details. If you would like to attend you will need to let me know by Friday 27th Nov so that I can preorder the kits.

Shown above is the half kit and 7 of the 20 cards that you will make.

No comments: