Sunday, August 30, 2009

Cheep Talk


During June and July, Stampin' Up! demonstrators submitting total orders of $600 in sales were able to choose a free stamp set worth $48 and I chose Cheep Talk. This had been on my wish list for a while so what better way to get it than for free! Just one of the perks of being an SU demonstrator *g*

The teacher that both of my children had for grade 1 left last week to have her first baby. Jackson and Siobhan absolutely loved having her and we are sad to see her go - Siobhan kept hoping she would take older grades in the future and she'd be able to have her again! I made this thankyou card for her. The images are coloured direct to rubber using the Stampin' Write markers.


1 comment:

Chris said...

ha! I knew you'd get this one ... and isn't it fun to use? Love your card, must case that one later
-Chris