Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New products



Well after a long day of procrastination (a lot having to do with the fact that I had to wait until 12pm until placing my order from the new catty and kept changing my mind over what I wanted)these are the cards that I finally came up with for Friday night's stamp club (ladies if you are watching, look away lol!). I really love the rooster which is part of the Rustic Rooster set which is a level 2 hostess only set. It stamped up so clearly and it's got really fine detail. I used the cracked glass technique on it, it was quite fun doing the cracking part! The 2nd card which uses Fresh Cuts, is fairly simple with the image stamped in versamark and then So Saffron, Kiwi Kiss and Baja Blue sponged over the top using the daubers. The choc chip wide grosgrain ribbon is because I just cannot make a card without CC on it somewhere!!!

No comments: