Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wish I'd packed some brads


Every year when we go away on holiday I am usually up until 2am or so trying to decide what stamping and scrapbooking supplies I will need. As we go camping, most sane people would realise that not a lot of craft would likely get done. I don't fall into that category! In the past I have actually got a little done by setting myself up inside the middle part of the 3 room tent while DH has taken the kids out fishing to one of the lakes. This year I didn't get any done while camping but we had 2 nights in a local motel and one afternoon when it was quite hot I stayed in and stamped! Above is what I achieved....if only I'd packed some brads!!!! The two stamp sets shown are part of the Sale A Bration stamps that you can earn for free just by placing an order of $100.

No comments: