Monday, July 7, 2008

It's Been a While....


Since I posted! I don't know where the time has gone, been super busy with workshops and also organising the craft show we're doing at the end of the month. When I say "organising" it should really be "supposed to be organising but not really doing a great deal" (sshh! don't tell Naomi lol!). Well I do live by the principal that nothing gets done until the last minute.

Anyhoo, I have been a bit creative and below (or possibly above) are a couple of cards I made the other night. One was the sample for my stamp club ladies (the pink one) and the other was for my friend Chris's birthday. The brown one has a watercolour wash background of Butterscotch Adirondack reinker. Both were done on Stampin' Ups! water colour paper and coloured with markers and an aqua painter. The wide grosgrain ribbon (also SU) has been stamped with black Stazon. Stamps used - A Touch of Nature and Warm Words.

No comments: