Tuesday, July 8, 2008

CRAFT AND QUILT FAIR

Come and visit us at the Craft and Quilt Fair at the Melbourne Exhibition Centre (Jeff's Shed) from Thursday 24th to Sunday 27th July. Open from 9am - 5pm each day with late night trading until 8pm on the Saturday (that's gonna be a looong day!). Our stand (Stampin' Up!) is number P06 and we are in "Papercraft Alley". All the papercraft stands will be together in this one area which will be really good as the show is normally huge and full of lots of other crafts. We will have showbags for sale, special offers on our products and round the clock demonstrations at our stand. Each morning at 9.00am we will be running a demonstration/talk on Stampin' Up! I think I am doing these....gulp! Well only on the weekend days anyway.

Come and say hello!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't come & say hello, I've actually got a workshop booked - yes, don't fall over in shock. But what I wanted to tell you is that I have sent you a goodie bag filled with bags! Should arrive tomorrow. Thank for your letting me give my junk to you!