Thursday, May 1, 2008

Stamp a Stack



Well I had my first non-Xmas card related Stamp a Stack last Saturday afternoon which went well. It takes me so long to get myself organised to run these that I normally only do them at Christmas to motivate myself to get my cards done! But they are a lot of fun so I am planning on slotting some more in over the next few months. We made 10 cards - 5 each of 2 different designs, using new stamps and cardstock from the new catalogue as well as laughing and eating chocolate. The children/animals "kind of" behaved themselves - they have been worse lol! I was hoping DH would take them off to the park but unfortunately it started to rain quite heavily. Above are the cards we made. I just LOVE the new Baroque Motifs set and the So Swirly wheel and the new In Colours! The cards use River Rock, Groovy Guava and Chocolate Chip and Soft Sky, Blue Bayou and Chocolate Chip this will always be my FCF - favourite colour forever!)

If you would be interested in attending a Stamp a Stack yourself, get in touch and I'll organise a date. Alternatively, you can also have one yourself where I will come to you and a group of your friends with all the materials precut and ready to go. They cost $15 for the 10 cards.

No comments: