Thursday, May 1, 2008

Stamp Club


Well my stamp club is going ahead! The first one is going to be this coming Friday night with a day time one on the following Monday (5th May) and from then on the first Friday night of the month followed by the Monday morning. It works by a group of 10 each placing a $30 order each month with the orders being compiled to make one $300 order and hence achieving the normal hostess benefits of a free level 1 stamp set and $30 of merchandise of your choice from the catalogue. Each month a different person receives the benefits. Each member also receives a copy of the new Ideas Book and Catalogue or an inkpad of their choice for free. We meet at my house and make up a couple of different projects each month so you will also learn a new technique etc as well. The picture below/above/wherever it has chosen to appear is one of the projects we will be making this month (and it's filled with chocolate!!!!). I have got a couple of spots that can still be filled - even though it's not hard for me to fill them with my own orders *g* so please let me know if you would like to be involved. If you can't make the meetings each month you can still place your $30 order and I will post you out the projects we make each month.

No comments: