Thursday, April 10, 2008

Off to Convention!!!

Woo Hoo! Tomorrow morning (as long as I don't miss my flight!) I am heading up to Brisbane for the annual Stampin' Up! Convention. The crew from the US come over as well as Shelli and Sterling Gardner and we spend 2 whole days in back to back classes learning so much stuff your head spins! It is really full on - an amazing experience. There are around 300 demonstrators going. It only feels like yesterday I was at last year's convention. The year has gone so fast but so much has happened. Last year I went not having a single downline and now I have EIGHT! I am getting an award on stage (pray for me that I don't trip!!!) for recruiting. I am just so excited! I am also really looking forward to the few days away. We have just finished school holidays and I am really looking forward to some distance between myself and my kids lol! Mind you, I have to prepare 2 days worth of school clothes and lunches beforehand but it will be worth it. Better cook the Pug's chicken in advance too...not that there is any chance of her starving lol! I have made 94 swaps and can't wait to see what I get back in return. I've also made some gorgeous bag tags for our convention bags in the "Dream Big" theme. Now this computer (connected to scanner is working) I will be able to post some photos when I get back. We also get 2 new stamp sets from the new Ideas Book and Catalogue (email me if you'd like a copy kirbygail@hotmail.com). and a new convention bag and get to shop in Memento Mall! This is where I got my pink logo shirt from last year. This year there are completely different items but I would like to get the coffee cup, not sure about another shirt. Don't really need one. It's just so exciting!!!! See you when I get back!!!!

No comments: