Saturday, February 16, 2008

Some cards......




Finally! I am uploading some pictures of cards I've made. We've only had one computer in use for a few months now and it's not attached to the scanner and I've had trouble getting on between DS and DH playing Runescape 24/7...well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

Here are some cards that I created for my recent team downline meeting - my first! I have some new members now and in fact am just waiting on an ABN to come through for one lady and I'll be Manager! I really cannot believe it. But now I have to start acting like a proper Manager and have meetings etc. I am trying to convince DH that I need a bigger dining room table for this - I've got my eyes set on a lovely big square one but am having trouble convincing him of this....

Anyway, here are the cards. Being just before Valentine's Day, the embossed heart was very popular at workshops some of the girls had and they sold a few sets. This was a set that we receive for free at the SU Convention last year.

No comments: