Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sale a Bration


Ok, ok, I am slack! The Sale a Bration special finishes at the end of Feb. If you get my newsletter you would have received info about it. If you would like to receive my email newsletter, drop me a line at kirbygail@hotmail.com and put Newsletter in the subject line. Anyway, During Sale a Bration, for each $100 you spend, you get a FREE stamp set! There are 4 sets to choose from. I have them all, and one of my downline, who shall remain nameless, has just placed a large order and has several sets! Watch ebay lol! The stamps in the SAB sets feature purple rubber and pop out - there is no need for trimming. These stamps are all die cut and just pop out of the sheet and onto the blocks. Also look out for the "free" corner stamps that come with each SAB set. I was going to keep mine but thought would I really use them?? Nah! But I know some who would.... Anyway, here's an example of what they look like. This set is the Many Messages set (hope I got that name right) and it is featured here with a couple of the cards we made at one of my Xmas stamp a stacks - better late than never right??? Actually the Xmas cards have come up in the wrong spot but it's so late and taking so long for each part to load up I can't be bothered changing it now.

Further to Sale A Bration, as well as getting a free set of stamps for each $100 spent, if you sign up to become a demonstrator you will get a free set of stamps, to any value, added to your starter kit. On top of this you will also get 10% taken off the cost of your starter kit and then you will get a gift from me also. It's a very good deal.

No comments: