Saturday, March 30, 2013

Updates


Wow just gone in now to set this up and I haven't posted since the last blog hop! Had lots of stuff going on. We have sold our cafe and what was meant to be a quick sale ended up getting dragged out for 3 months! Well it's all done and dusted now as of Thursday but it very nearly didn't happen then either :-(   Now that I will have more free time I am hoping to concentrate more on Stampin' Up! including updating this blog more frequently!!!  I am also in the process of setting up a facebook business page. There are lots of new developments with Stampin' Up!  You can now order online 24/7 - go to my business website to place orders anytime you like! We also now have MDS - My Digital Software. This is the digital scrapping program. There is a free trial available or you can buy the full version for only $24.95 - both are digital downloads. You can get both via my website. I haven't tried it yet but have got it installing right this moment and will be taking it away with my next week - better than trying to work out which stamping and scrapping supplies to pack :-)  I might finally get through all my millions of photos :-)

No comments: