Sunday, November 4, 2012

Christmas Bootcamp!

Oh dear look at the date!  Well I have been busy with visitors and playing with my new Thermomix (love!) and my stamping has been getting a little neglected.  I am starting to hyperventillate that December is quickly approaching and need to get started on my Christmas cards.  I have bought all the supplies but it's just inking up that first stamp to get started!  If you would like to join me, I will be running the following Stamp a Stacks

Thurs 8th Nov - 7.30pm
Tuesday 13th Nov 7.30pm
Saturday 17th Nov - 2pm
Thurs 22nd Nov - 7.30pm
Fri 30th Nov - 7.30pm
Tues 4th Dec 7.30pm
Sat 8th Dec 2pm
Tues 11th Dec 7.30pm 


We will make 8 cards - 4 each of 2 different designs complete with envelopes which you may stamp if you wish. This is one of the cards we will be making.  Each session costs $20 and tea, coffee and refreshments provided.  Bookings are essential. I will need 1 - 2 days notice for kits and catering purposes please.

I will also be running a 12 x 12 advent calendar class using the 25 and Counting stamp set and the Peekaboo frames die. This is a flat piece - no chocolate involved - apart from that eaten during the class :-)  You will be supplied with a 12 x 12 piece of cardstock to stick your die cuts onto but you could also take them with you to stick onto boxes etc that could be used for holding chocolate.  This class will be run on Sun 25th November at 2pm. 

Please contact me at kirbygail@hotmail.com if you would like to book into any of the following classes.

No comments: