Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hello......well I haven't been on for so long that blogger has changed everything and it all looks a little strange from the editing point.  Well tomorrow - as in about 15 mins time - I will be heading up to chilly Canberra for the annual Stampin Up! Convention.  To quote Sophia Grace, "So Good!"  I am so excited! It feels like we have been plotting and planning for months and suddenly it's here. This is my 6th convention - I have been to every one since the start in Australia and really couldn't imagine missing one.  We have an absolute ball! It is so much fun meeting up with fellow demos both from Melbourne and interstate and not forgetting our Kiwi sisters either :-) plus the fantastic SU staff from Australia and the US. We learn so much, it is so inspiring.  This year we are doing a special optional class to make an advent calendar on the Friday night which we are all looking forward to. I have made some downline gifts for the girls in my team that are going and my swaps are shown here.  As usual I made the girls some little convention survival packs - I hope they like them :-) There's also a pack of tissues to go in but couldn't fit them in!  Notice anything special about the blue notebook???  I was trying to think of how to decorate the cover and then tried embossing it through the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper folder and it worked! I am hoping to blog while I am away so please come back for updates.

No comments: