Monday, July 5, 2010

Simple Sympathy


This is a sympathy card I made today for the husband and children of an old friend who passed away suddenly. I met Barbara when our boys started 4 year old kinder together but we had lost touch somewhat since they left to go to different high schools and I was quite shocked and saddened to hear the news as I only saw her a few months ago and she looked to be in health. I feel so sad for her husband and children and hope they will be ok and get through this. Rest peacefully Barbara I will miss you.

1 comment:

Karen said...

What a beautiful card Gail! The colours you've used are really soothing! Just lovely!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a little comment!

I definitely have no regrets about resigning............not one!
It was definitely something I've been thinking about for a while and the time felt right!

Karen
x