Friday, September 14, 2007

Exciting News!

Well, I am very happy to announce that I am now a Stampin' Up! Supervisor! This means that I now have 3 demonstrators in my downline and I guess I now need to start acting like a proper upline and run meetings and training nights etc etc! I would like to welcome Gina to my team, who joins Chris and Felicity. Unfortunately I don't get a car but I am very excited and proud of this achievement as it's taken me a while to get there with a couple of hiccups along the way but I got there in the end. Well, once I got my sights set it didn't take that long, 4 months in total but I had been a demonstrator for just over a year before I had my first recruit.

I have to come up with a name for my team and as most demonstrators seem to have a play on their name I thought about Gail Force Stampers! Too corny? Maybe I'll run a competition and see if I get any better suggestions! Want to have a go? There could be a free inkpad in it for you!

If you would also like to join my as yet unnamed team (to help send me to Manager status - alas, still with no car), remember that during September, you receive a free hodgepodge hardware tin in your kit as an extra! These are worth $53 so you get that on top of your normal starter kit of $324 which is worth $585!

Well it is getting late and guess what? I've got a workshop tomorrow afternoon which I still have to prepare for! As my friend and downline Chris pointed out, I am living proof that you do not have to be superorganised to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!!!

2 comments:

Jo said...

CONGRATULATIONS on becoming Supervisor Gail. Fantastic news! Thanks also for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog. It's greatly appreciated. Look forward to catching up with you at Regionals.

Jill said...

Well done Gail on becoming a supervisor, so what rank do you have to get to for the car??? lol