Sunday, August 19, 2012

A card and a present to come

Last night I was invited to a 40th birthday party. Another friend going suggested that we should buy the birthday girl the Big Shot bag for her Big Shot machine so I ordered it but due to all the demonstrator preorders for the new catalogue and the holiday catalogue there are currently shipping delays and it didn't arrive in time (will arrive tomorrow I know it!).  So I decided I would make a tiny little Big Shot bag (spent wayyy too much time on this lol!) and put it inside one of the delivery boxes with all that packing paper and give that to her as a hint of what's to come. Well she worked it out and was very happy :-)  Here is the bag I made using the largest of the framelits frames dies.  The bag then went inside this box made out of the Fancy Folds die:
the bag then went inside this box made out of the Fancy Folds die 




and ended up inside this
almost didn't!
to end up like this!
Of course I could not turn up without a card:


I had to *gasp* cut into my most favourite piece of the Mocha Morning specialty paper! This is also on the retiring list and I need to remember to grab another pack!

No comments: